Friday, September 15, 2017
Project #1
PRESS HERE TO GO TO PHOTOS
The process of this project took a while to figure out what I wanted to identify for each one of the elements and principles. It definitely wasn't easy coming up with those. I think the one I had most difficulty with was unity and emphasis. I felt these two were harder because this is real life, it isn't something you can just paint to look a certain way. It's reality whatever you are looking at and you don't have the ability to change it unless you use an editor or manually do it through a website. What helped me was having the list right in front of me and slowly going down the list and if I found something that would work for something later on I would either take the picture or write it down just in case I found something better. Plus I do remember the text talking about how paintings can be more than one of the elements or principles and that most are going to be more than just one thing. So, that made it slightly easier but also more difficult because it made me question what I wanted to use certain photos for even though I could use them in multiple categories.
Once I got the pictures all figured out, the most difficult part was getting them uploaded to photobucket and trying to figure out how to use the website because trust me it isn' easy. As anything though, with practice it becomes easier to use and easier to navigate it just took a long time to upload things and make sure they all were labeled with titles. There is no true rhyme or reason why I had picked these photos. I am just an athlete and my life revolves around softball so why not share my love with others in a way that they can find beauty in it on their own. I also love the outdoors and hiking at Letchworth, if you are going to do a project and have the freedom to choose why would you choose something that didn't interest you. The photos are all about what I feel and these are what I felt and what emotions came to me when I was taking those pictures and had seen the potential for the first time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment